FECelin News monthly
"La Vita e' Bella...Life is beautiful" ...

How to make your life colourful
by erlin




Photo Album at Multiply


My Design

Secrets
of Style


23 Living in Singapore



December 2006



76 My Photography





My-LINKS:
My "Friendster"
My "You Tube"
My "Multiply"
My "Food Recipe"




Sunday, December 24, 2006

De Trip - 2 (Vivo City & Orchard)

Masih dalam rangka isi liburan (yang papanya cuti lamaaa itu lho *O*)...kita ngukur jalan lagi, kali ini ke Orchard lagi sama ke Vivo city lagi....di orchard seru juga kalo sore, ada banyak dekorasi2x baru, sayang waktu kesana aga grimis dikit...ujan terus yahh,....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home