FECelin News monthly
"La Vita e' Bella...Life is beautiful" ...

How to make your life colourful
by erlin




Photo Album at Multiply


My Design

Secrets
of Style


23 Living in Singapore



December 2006



76 My Photography





My-LINKS:
My "Friendster"
My "You Tube"
My "Multiply"
My "Food Recipe"




Sunday, November 26, 2006

Christmas Everywhere - part 2



Masih acara hunting foto tema Natal..pas papanya Celin libur, wiken...jadi kelayapan deh, dari pagi - siang...(kalo sore ujan, dirumah aja deh *O*)
Kali ini hasilnya dapet dari Bugis junction, Marina Square (yang ada balon ungu itu), Tampines mall, Novena mall ama City Link...no shopping, photo hunting only, hohoho...seruuu *O*

To be continued

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<$BlogItemCommentCount$> Comments:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>

Links to this post:

<$BlogBacklinkControl$> <$BlogBacklinkTitle$> <$BlogBacklinkDeleteIcon$>
<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$>
posted by <$BlogBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

<$BlogItemBacklinkCreate$>

<< Home